(Redirected from Living enlightenment)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enlightenment very simply defined: Discovering and celebrating that you are unique is living enlightenment
Please understand the very purpose of human existence is to live enlightenment.
So what exactly is living enlightenment? Here is a video to start you off on this amazing journey!
101 Definitions of Enlightenment
- 1. Changing what you need to change, accepting what you don't need to change.
- 2. Approaching life with sincere playfulness.
- 3. Feeling a constant connection with cosmos.
- 4. Enjoying without craving and renouncing without suffering.
- 5. Living beyond your ordinary logic.
- 6. Discovering and celebrating that you are unique.
- 7. Welcoming every way in which life introduces itself to you.
- 8. Working with passion, waiting with patience.
- 9. Intensity becoming part of your bio-memory.
- 10. Restful awareness in every action.
- 11. Living with a deep feeling that the whole cosmos is miracle.
- 12. Surrender without guarantee from to who you surrender.
- 13. Constantly supporting the needs of your being instead of the needs of your ego, the needs of your individuality not the needs of the personality.
- 14. Running your life on inspiration, not on effort, fear or greed.
- 15. Unclutching.
- 16. Living with yogic body and Vedic mind.
- 17. Living with a free and open liberated inner space.
- 18. Freedom from whims and fantasies.
- 19. Remembering what you need to remember and forgetting what you to forget.
- 20. Not carrying vengeance against others or oneself.
- 21. Taking responsibility for everything happening in you, to you, and around you.
- 22. Living with the power to create your destiny every moment.
- 23. Having the courage to change when change happens to you.
- 24. Living without the gap between inner and outer worlds.
- 25. Enjoying the chaos of life within the frame of your body.
- 26. When the ideas of honor and dishonor can no longer touch you.
- 27. Not being caught in extremes.
- 28. Living effortlessly.
- 29. Having the clear understanding of oneself and the world and god and humanity.
- 30. Approaching life with the beginners mind.
- 31. Opening your self to the other and through the other to the whole cosmos.
- 32. Using the right mask in right situation with right people.
- 33. When a spiritual awakening happens in you, and not falling back into old mental setup.
- 34. The courage to live in utter insecurity.
- 35. Intense seeking.
- 36. Daring to unlearn.
- 37. When you stop trying to live life and allow life to live you.
- 38. Thinking, speaking, acting in alignment with the truth.
- 39. The courage to face fear without fear.
- 40. Saying YES to life.
- 41. Welcoming the uniqueness of others without awakening your jealousy.
- 42. Feeling a deep friendliness towards your body and towards everything through your body.
- 43. Taking on responsibility without creating pressure and stress in you.
- 44. Living in choice less freedom.
- 45. Feeling all life as sacred.
- 46. Freedom from guilt and experiencing life beyond guilt.
- 47. Understanding that all your problems are no more than a hard hug from life.
- 48. Having compassion which flows towards everything.
- 49. Having the courage to love and to let go when required.
- 50. Doing your best and leave the rest.
- 51. An ordinary life lived in an extraordinary way.
- 52. Working from intuition, not just from dull intellect.
- 53. Gambling with life and losing it to the divine.
- 54. Being true to oneself and honest to oneself.
- 55. Intense passion directed towards no object, person, or situation.
- 56. Correct listening.
- 57. Knowing when to bend and when to stand and doing it.
- 58. Going beyond doubt and faith.
- 59. Celebrating your self as a conscious miracle of the cosmos.
- 60. Love minus possessiveness and suffering caused by possessiveness.
- 61. Being total in whatever you do.
- 62. Seeing the world each day as if for the first time.
- 63. Living in gratitude.
- 64. Risking your beliefs to explore the truth.
- 65. Living by consciousness, not for conscience.
- 66. Keeping the possibility to trust alive no mater how many times it is broken.
- 67. A constant conscious connection to something higher than you.
- 68. Spontaneous living in and with cosmos.
- 69. Understanding clearly that yesterdays free will is today's destiny and today's free will bee tomorrows destiny.
- 70. Being a natural inspiration for conscious living for those around you.
- 71. Not allowing your intelligence to destroy your innocence.
- 72. Total surrender with total responsibility.
- 73. Living with utter simplicity in outer world and abundance in inner world.
- 74. The courage to be yourself.
- 75. When you cannot be caught by desire or shaken by fear.
- 76. Realizing that nothing needs to be added to you or taken away from you.
- 77. Exploring your potential in 360 degrees.
- 78. Moving from fulfillment to more fulfilment to more and more fulfillment.
- 79. The courage to make mistakes and the ability to learn lessons from mistakes.
- 80. Allowing all emotions to play in you without touching you, only letting them teach you.
- 81. Living in romance with your self and through yourself with whole cosmos.
- 82. Doing a little more than you possibly can in any field.
- 83. Daring to live without ordinary beliefs.
- 84. Intense excitement for no reason.
- 85. Enjoying the path and the goal.
- 86. Expanding beyond the boundary of your body and mind.
- 87. Continuously bridging gap between your expectations and reality.
- 88. Living without regrets.
- 89. Radiating causeless overflowing love.
- 90. Infusing silence into your being and bringing restful awareness to you.
- 91. Enjoying everything that happens in your life as auspicious.
- 92. The strength to face life and death lightly.
- 93. Dropping the desire for suffering.
- 94. Walking through life with open arms.
- 95. The willingness to change your opinions and strategy for life.
- 96. Simplicity in words and actions.
- 97. Being aware of the games of the mind.
- 98. Serving without knowing you're serving.
- 99. Living without defences.
- 100. Taking the leap in consciousness.
- 101. Living in Nithyananda, eternal bliss.
To download the book, click here: https://innerawakening.org/livingenlightenment
Introduction to Living Enlightenment
Links to Articles
Links to More Videos